CASUAL BAR SUPERVISORS
To assist the Bar Manager in the effective running of the bar and to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
The rate of pay is £9 per hour, causal zero hour contract
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To display the highest standard of customer care at all times and to ensure customer service assistants follow this action to the best of their abilities.
- To be proactive in maximising sales and generating revenue
- To be an effective communicator with customers and at all levels of the venue
- To support the Bar Manager in the implementing and/or following of procedures concerning recording of stock movements e.g. correct charging of items, billing
- To ensure stock items behind the bars are always within expiry date
- To oversee cash and stock control consistently according to company policy
- To ensure guest drinks are prepared and served according to ArtsHouse standards
- To ensure accurate stock-takes are carried out according to company policy
- To pay attention to detail in all aspects of the customers visit to the bar and venue.
- To take prompt action to resolve complaints according to company policy
- To build positive relationships with visitors to ensure customer satisfaction
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the bar
- To give clear direction and guidelines to team members
- To delegate and manage distribution of workload effectively
- To supervise the team in a fair, consistent and responsible way
- To handle cash and keys responsibly and according to company policy
- To assist the Bar Manager in the smooth running of the bar, kitchen and other venue areas used by customers.
- To undertake any other duties as and when required by Senior Management.
- Commitment to providing the highest standards of customer service
- Experience of working within a public facing role within a busy customer care environment
- Natural flair for dealing with the public
- A proven ability to handle demanding and difficult situations with the public, in a calm and confident manner.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a pressured environment without compromising on quality.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to motivate a team of staff.
- Experience of handling cash.
- Effective verbal and numeracy and IT skills.
- Diplomacy and tact
- A flexible approach to hours of work and the ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Personal Licence holder (Training for this will be given)
- First Aid at Work trained (Training for this will be given)
Please note that only applications submitted on the ArtsHouse standard Application Form can be considered.
Please put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com