As soon as you arrive at the Artshouse you can begin to soak up the aptmosphere and make the space your own.
‘Imagine being centre stage, with the love of your life. A unique setting for your special day.’
If you’re a theatre fan or would like to add some drama to your special Wedding day why not celebrate your wedding at Stratford ArtsHouse. An exciting and creative environment which will be yours for the day to hold your reception and wedding party.
Whatever your desire, a traditional wedding breakfast or something more quirky every wedding will be carefully planned with you to ensure we meet all your expectations and make your day really special. We only host a few weddings each year so everyone is important to us. You will work with our events manager to plan every aspect of your wedding and we will do our very to fulfil all your wishes.
We have several spaces suitable for different size wedding parties, the main auditorium will seat up to 300 guests and the atrium and foyer will seat 50 guests. We work with a range of caterers to provide a menu just as you want it, from a relaxed buffet to fine dining.
For more information about the auditorium and the open spaces please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01789 207105.
Our largest and most dramatic space. Seats 300 people.
A traditional event or something more quirky, every wedding will be lovingly prepared and delivered by our dedicated team and specially selected caterers. Your special day will receive the same attention to detail we would give to our amazing productions on stage.
Our light and airy space is perfect for drinks receptions and an informal bar. The area will comfortably seat seventy people, two hundred and fifty standing and is a perfect area for getting away and finding somewhere for a chat in the midst of a party. The area also has indoor outdoor aspects for those times when the sun is shining.
The Atrium provides a light and airy glass reception area, the area can be arranged to suit the event as a contemporary or a more traditional seated area.
And to add some excitement ………
- You will have the whole venue for the entire day.
- Get ready in our actors dressing rooms with a professional make up artist
- Put the spotlight on your wedding with dramatic theatrical lighting and sound created by our technical team
- Dress the venue as you wish using our recommended or your own florists.
- Bring your own decorations to create the theme or aptmosphere you desire.
- Fill the air with confetti in the atrium, foyer and terraced garden.
- The food will be fantastic, we work with a range of caterers, to fulfil all tastes and budgets, from fine dining to BBQs, sausage and mash, indian and thai or a relaxed buffet. We aim to offer something different, locally produced, good quality freshly prepared food.
We will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams and create a package to suit you and your style.
The ArtsHouse Wedding Package
Exclusive use of the venue, auditorium, atrium, foyer, dressing rooms and terraced garden until
- Exclusive use of the venue for the whole day £1500
- Wine and prosecco £15 per bottle
- Corkage £7 per bottle
- Hire of tablecloths £6 per table
- Glassware 30p per glass
- Cutlery and crockery available on request
For more Information about weddings at The ArtsHouse please contact Jenna Harvey T: 01789 207105 email@example.com
If you wish to book a room please complete the attached form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org