You can book online 24 hours a day for any event that has a ‘Book Now’ button. You can choose to select your own seats using the seating plan. You will receive a confirmation email. Tickets will be collected from the box office. Events without a ‘Book Now’ button are either non-ticketed events or fully booked.
By phone or in person 01789 207100
Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
(Closed 1pm till 1.30pm - Wednesday to Friday)
Concessions & discounts
- Concessions, where applicable, are available for most events. Please see individual show information.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult (unless the event is specifically aimed at a younger age group).
- Babes-in-Arms are not permitted into the auditorium. Please check with the box office for details.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Mastercard, Visa, Solo and Delta cards are all accepted.
- Once paid for tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Transaction & booking fees
A breakdown of our transaction and booking fees:
- Online booking – £1.00p per ticket plus 2% card transaction fee.
- No fees for bookings over the counter in person.
- Bookings over the phone will attract a booking fee of £1.00
- Tickets posted from the box office will attract a postage charge of £1.00
- Other fees may apply from external agencies. Please check final booking before confirmation.
- Doors generally open 30 minutes before seated events. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break. Some events may not contain breaks. Please check door times with the Box Office.
- Loud noise can cause permanent hearing damage.
- Recording equipment is not permitted in the main auditorium. Mobile phones should be switched off out of respect for the artistes and fellow patrons.
- Our bar opens one-hour before the start time for pre-show drinks and drinks can be ordered for the interval (where they apply).